Janco's approach to foam laminating that is rooted in time tested experience. With one of our most dedicated customer bases residing in the medical industry, our dedication to precision and quality is second to none. Our flexible manufacturing capabilities allows us to excel in long or short run production requirements.
Janco has had the pleasure of providing high quality foam lamination services not only to customers in the medical industry, but to industries such as:
- Acoustics (sound dampening laminated foam)
- Home furnishings
- HVAC (insulation, seals, wraps, and more)
- Marine (Waterproof foam lamination)
- Sporting goods
- Athletic Protective Padding
- And more...
If you have questions or would like to receive a project quote, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Contact Janco, Inc.
With a variety of foam lamination methods and the latest coating technology at our disposal, Janco has the core competencies to accommodate the needs of virtually every customer. Foam laminations up to 60 inches wide, multiple substrates, multi layered foam composite laminations, and much more have come to represent the extensive capabilities we have at our disposal.
Foam laminating services available to our customers includes:
- Adhesive foam laminating
- Custom foam lamination
- Fabric to foam laminating
- Films laminated to foam
- Hot roll foam laminating
- Industrial foam lamination
- Multi-ply foam lamination
- Open cell and closed cell foam lamination
- Roll to roll foam lamination
- Specialty foam lamination
- Foam To foam Lamination
- Flame Lamination
- Fabrics; Lycra, Polyester Nylon, Non Wovens, Denier Knits, Cordura, and more.
Laminated fabric to foam or multi-density foam composites can be easily fabricated or compression molded in an array of sizes and shapes for a multitude of industries.