We are in search of a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to take over the financial operations of our family-owned business. The CFO’s overall responsibility is to execute sound financial decisions in order to maintain our Company’s financial stability.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide financial direction to preserve the future of the Company, analyze the Company’s financial strengths and weaknesses, and propose strategic initiatives
- Work closely with the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and the Board of Directors to develop financial plans, review monthly financial reports and cash flow statements
- Perform the entire accounting processes including accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, payroll, balance sheet, income statement, etc.
- Monitor the Company’s liquidity, debt and assets including physical assets such as buildings and equipment
- Work closely with the Company’s commercial bank, managing the short-term line of credit as well as the fixed asset line of credit for funding capital expenditures
- Prepare required quarterly and annual tax reports and documents
- Bachelor’s Degree (required)
For this executive role, we expect candidates to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a plus. Candidates must demonstrate strong evidence of working in a financial leadership role with a proven ability to manage projects and oversee the long-term goals of our Company.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Solid knowledge of an ERP/MRP system. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains system is a plus.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance